Alumni Advisory Board
AS WE ARE FEWER, MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE!
The primary responsibilities of the Alumni Advisory Board are:
- Develop constructive ideas as to how the office can be of service to the alums.
- Help implement the forming of regional Yankton College groups.
- Establish a group of volunteers who could help the alumni office with reunions, mailings and preservation.
- Promote alumni participation in the funding of scholarships and other projects in higher education.
- Continue the presenting of awards to alums for achievement, service and pro causa.
- Elect a representative to the Yankton College Board of Trustees, which may be the Chair or his/her designee.
- Encourage giving
The Yankton College Alumni Advisory Board meets twice a year, in April and in September, to foster the Yankton College alumni relations, its primary function. To apply for the Alumni Advisory Board, fill out the AAB application and send to the Yankton College business office at PO Box 133, Yankton, SD 57078.
Alumni Advisory Board Members
Peter O’Toole ’71, Fayetteville, NC, Chair
Robert Crook ’74, Wayland, MA
For more information, contact the Yankton College business office, phone toll-free (866) 665-3661.